Are you adrenaline freak? Ziplining in one of the biggest zip line park in Europe might be just the right answer for you. Reach the speed up to 60 km/h as you fly over canyon Učja, located in Triglav national park. The latter is the only national park in Slovenia. It spreads over 840 km square which means over 4% of Slovenian surface. While ziplining you are exposed to flora and fauna of this natural jewel. Hence, our experienced guides do not take care only for safety, they also provide the information about animals and plants living in the area and are more than happy to answer all your questions. If you want to join us in this adrenaline experience in pure nature, contact us know!
Duration: 7 hours
PRICES (all prices are per person):
|Number of persons||Price|
- Transportation from and to your accommodation,
- English speaking guide,
- accompaniment and instructions of professional guides,
- all obligatory kit (helmet, safety belt with a set of buffer umbilical cord, pulley, safety glows).
- hiking boots or sport shoes,
- it is recommended that long hair is stapled.
- Food and drinks
Send us an inquiry about your trip.