Canyoning in Sušec canyon is regarded as one of the most attractive canyons in the Bovec region in North-western Slovenia. It offers all: climbing down the cliffs, sliding through the natural chutes and jumping over waterfalls into crystal clean water.
We pick you up at your accommodation anywhere in following cities: Ljubljana, Kranj, Kamnik, Škofja Loka, Bled, Kranjska Gora and bring you to the sport centre in Bovec. On the way to Bovec your tourist guide represents general information about Slovenia and all interesting details of landscape. You are always welcome to ask questions as well! Once in Bovec, you are familiarized with the safety equipment first. From there we bring you with our car to the canyon Sušec. Accompanied by state-certified guide you access the top of the canyon on foot, on the old Italian mule track (25 min). From there on the canyoning adventure is guaranteed.
- Children up to 14 years of age must be accompanied by parents
- maximum weight:
– women: up to 115 kg or with a body mass index greater than 40,
– men: up to 125 kg or with a body mass index greater than 40.
- belt volume for canyoning can not be larger than 120 cm.
Duration: Up to 7 hours including transport from and to your accommodation. You spend 2 hours in the canyon.
PRICES (all prices are per person):
|Number of persons||Price|
- Transportation from and to your accommodation,
- English speaking tourist guide,
- accompaniment and instructions of professional guides,
- all obligatory sports kit (neoprene suit, protective pants, helmet, neoprene shoes).
- swimsuit, towel
- some snacks
- small bottle of water
- good mood
- Food and drinks
Send us an inquiry about your trip.